What the heck is that? Ever notice the murals adorning buildings around downtown Plattsburgh and wonder… What the heck is that? A local group named Outside Art are the ones that are creating these murals. Want to see more of these amazing displays of art? There are many locations of the murals especially in downtown Plattsburgh.
- One Dock Street – Champy Sailboat Mural
- Durkee Street – 4th of July Mural
- City Hall Place – Mandala
- North Counrty Co – Op – Harvest Mural
- City Hall Place – War of 1812 Mural
- Trinity Park – Woods and Wild Things Mural
Find out more about Outside Art on their Facebook Page.