Our final trip takes us deep into the Adirondack Mountains to explore Tupper Lake’s Wild Center. The Wild Center’s indoor and outdoor exhibits feature plenty of hands-on activities, the nationally renowned “Wild Walk” and hundreds of live animals native to the Adirondacks.
October 21, 2018
- 8:00-8:30 Depart from MLPBS
- 10:00 Arrival at Wild Center
- 10:15–11:00 Introduction/Meet Wild Center Staff
- 11:00-11:45 Local Food Experience with Naturalist
- 12:00–1:00 Fall Harvest Inspired Lunch
- 1:00–3:30 Enjoy Exhibits and Wild Walk, Independent
- 3:30–3:45 Free time/Gift shop
- 4:00 Departure from Wild Center
- 5:30 Arrive at MLPBS
Trip reservations are non-refundable. In the event that a trip does not meet the minimum capacity, Mountain Lake PBS will issue a refund at least 15 days prior to the date (s) of your selected trip (s).