Spend the day at America’s Fort! Witness history come alive through weapon demos, special tours, Carillon boat cruises, hands-on family activities, museum exhibits, beautiful gardens, Mount Defiance and more! Visit this year’s newest exhibit, Great Wars: Ticonderoga and World War One!
Sunday, September 16
- 8:00-8:30 – Depart from MLPBS
- 10:00 – Arrive at Fort Ticonderoga
- 10:15–10:30 – Welcome & Orientation from Staff
- 10:30-11:00 – Guided Tour of Fort and Available Activities
- 11:00–12:30 – Self-Guided Access Fort Ticonderoga
- 12:30–1:30 – Lunch/Break
- 1:30–3:30 – Self-Guided Access Fort Ticonderoga
- 3:30 – Departure from Fort Ticonderoga
- 5:00 – Arrive at MLPBS
Trip reservations are non-refundable. In the event that a trip does not meet the minimum capacity, Mountain Lake PBS will issue a refund at least 15 days prior to the date (s) of your selected trip (s).