A tour of the United States oldest natural attraction, Ausable Chasm, also known as the Grand Canyon of the Adirondacks, will follow on Saturday, August 18th. With the enchanting waterfalls, and beautiful hikes, visitor’s will be captivated by the natural beauty of this destination.
August 18, 2018
- 8:15-8:30 Meet at Ausable Chasm
- 8:30-8:45 Welcome Reception
- 8:45-9:00 History of Ausable Chasm Presentation
- 9:00-10:30 Adventure Trail or River Walk
- 10:30-11:30 Inner Sanctum Hike
- 12:30-1:00 Return to Welcome Center by Trolley
- 1:00-2:00 Lunch at Pavilion
- 2:30-3:30 Rim Walk or Dry Chasm Hike
- 3:30 Depart/Thank you!
Trip reservations are non-refundable. In the event that a trip does not meet the minimum capacity, Mountain Lake PBS will issue a refund at least 15 days prior to the date (s) of your selected trip (s).