We’re VERY excited to announce the first four trips of the series will kick off on Saturday, June 2nd with an exclusive tour of the Adirondack Experience: Museum on Blue Mountain.
Discover the Adirondack story that speaks to you through interactive exhibits and culturally rich collections. The Adirondack Experience provides you with a dynamic opportunity to immerse yourself in the human relationship with this unique wilderness environment!
June 2, 2018
- 8:00- 8:30 Depart form MLPBS
- 10:00 Arrival at ADKX Museum
- 10:15- 10:30 Introduction: Life in the Adirondacks
- 10:30- 12:00 Self Guided Tour
- 12:00- 1:00 Lunch
- 1:15- 2:30 Guided Tour of Temporary Exhibits
- 2:30- 3:00 Free Time/Gift Shop
- 3:00 Tour of Collections Storage & Study Center
- 4:00 Departure from ADKX Museum
- 5:30 Arrive at MLPBS
Trip reservations are non-refundable. In the event that a trip does not meet the minimum capacity, Mountain Lake PBS will issue a refund at least 15 days prior to the date (s) of your selected trip (s).