Built around the popular Fire & Ice Golf Tournament in Tupper Lake, the inaugural Fire & Ice Festival is going to be a showcase of all things fun that winter in the Adirondacks has to offer. From fire dancers and musicians to winter golfers, snowmobilers, skiers and riders - there will be a bit of something for everyone. Not to mention you're sure to get a kick out of the gigantic snowman that greets you and our Sasquatch Mascot that is sure to pop up around town. The inaugural Fire and Ice Festival will have plenty of character and a whole lot of fun!
Schedule of Events
Saturday, February 21, 2015
Venue: Tupper Lake Municipal Park
- 12:00 am - 3:00 pm - Bonfire and P-2's Beer & Food Vendor open at the Tupper Lake Municipal Park
- 12:00 am - 3:00 pm - The 5th Annual Fire & Ice Golf Tournament (awards ceremony following the tournament at P-2's Irish Pub)
- 12:00 pm - Snowman building competition
- 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm - Dogsled rides
- 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm - Clydesdale sleigh rides
- 6:00 pm - Fire dancers/breather show from Light Expo (and the Bonfire returns)
- 6:30 pm - Snowmobile Poker Run hosted by the Tupper Lake Snowmobile Association
- 7:00 pm - Fireworks
- 8:00 pm - Skiing with the Stars - Moonlight Cross Country Ski & Snowshoe complete with Stargazing and Bonfire at Cranberry Pond.
Sunday, February 22, 2015
Venue: Big Tupper Ski Area
- 9:00 am - Lifts open at Big Tupper Ski Area
- 10:00 am - Craft Fair & Food Vendors Open
- 11:00 am - 4:00 pm - Live Music from Josh Clement, Hazin' Jane, and Lostdog.
- 11:00 am - 4:00 pm - Children's sledding hill, ski races (weather permitting), Texas horseshoe tournament, free snowshoeing and xc - skiing.