76 musicians et dancers from Ireland, Scotland, Brittany, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, and Quebec, including:
- Troy MacGillivray and Andrea Beaton – East Coast Music Award-winning fiddlers, piano players and step-dancers from Nova Scotia;
- Richard Wood – “The best or more precisely, the most entertaning fiddler I have ever seen” (Shetland Times); One of the Top 100 Canadians to watch in the 21st century according to MacLean’s Magazine;
- Tony McManus – "The best Celtic guitarist in the world" according to the late John Renbourn;
- Blackie O’Connell – one of Ireland’s most exciting Uilleann pipers;
- Michael Tubridy – one of the founding members of Ireland’s legendary group The Chieftains;
- Nicolas Quemener – one of the most popular singer-guitarists in Brittany;
- Manigance – among Québec’s best traditional musicians “their joie de vivre is contagious!”;
- and more.
In all: 10 concerts; a dance night; and in the daytime: workshops, Irish Sessions, Celtic Open Mics, and activities to reconnect with nature.
Tickets: www.celticharmonies.ca or 450-292-3456, ext 227